I have a SBI Demat Account and I am pretty happy with their service. I had earlier written about it in my post on Demat Accounts. In this post I will list all the charges (see below).
- Account Opening Charges : NIL !
- Account Maintenance Charges : Rs. 400/- (Rs. 350/- for customers receiving statements by email) per year.
- Dematerialisation : Rs. 35/- for each request form, additional Rs. 2/- for each certificate.
- Rematerialisation : Rs. 25/- for each request form.
- Closure of Account : NIL !
- Additional Account Statements : by courier - Rs. 30/- , by email - NIL !
- Buying equities: - NIL !
- Selling equities: NIL ! if you sell through SBICAP Securities, or eztrade.co.in. If you give instructions to branches to sell, then 0.03% of the transaction value (minimum Rs.30/-).