I remember reading somewhere that Search Engines like Google use over 200 criterion to evaluate the significance of a page to the search query in order to determine the search engine ranking. Some of the criterion used are -
1. Keywords density.
2. External Links to that page and keywords used in the anchor text of that link.
Improving your search engine rank with respect to a particular keyword from 10 to say 2 or 3 could make a world of a difference to your website traffic. There are several service providers nowadays who can provide you help with website design and search engine marketing. In this post I am quickly going to review one such Internet Marketing Service provider - TheClickdepot.com.
Here is a list of Internet Marketing Services provided by TheClickdepot.com
- Free Internet Marketing Tools - like Keyword Selection Tools, Google's Traffic Estimator, Link Popularity Checker, and a Google Page Rank Look-Up tool.
- Online Business Profile.
- Local Internet Marketing.
- Pay Per Click.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO Tools).- Extremely useful if you are targeting visitors from search engines.
- Website Design.
- Bundled Internet Marketing Solution - A combo of some of the services mentioned above.
Internet Service Provider, TheClickdepot.com, which provides a vast number of internet marketing services and SEO tools has the reputation of being leading Raleigh Internet Marketing Service Provider. The website of TheClickdepot.com is user friendly and easy to navigate. If you are interested in SEO or Internet Marketing Services, I encourage you to go and visit their website and have a look at their services and charges.
As a feedback to all internet marketing service providers and TheClickDepot.com in particular, I would like to mention that since internet marketing services and especially SEO tools are so much related to performance and getting results - it would be great for them to come up with a monthly package which was performance based. For example - first have a preliminary look at the client's website and give the client a quote for a specified action e.g. bringing the client's page on first page of google search with specified keywords, etc.